Middle School Youth Director — Woodmont Christian Church
Woodmont Christian Church - Nashville, TN
Job Type: Full-Time
Denomination: Disciples of Christ
Woodmont Christian Church is a vibrant and rapidly growing congregation located in Nashville, Tennessee. The church features a beautiful sanctuary with stained-glass windows and offers a range of programs and ministries for people of all ages. With a strong commitment to faith, fellowship, and service, Woodmont Christian Church provides a welcoming and inclusive community for all who seek to grow in their faith.
Green Hills is an upscale neighborhood located in south-central Nashville, Tennessee. It is known for its luxurious homes, high-end shopping, and abundance of dining options. The neighborhood is also home to some of Nashville’s most prestigious schools, including Lipscomb University.
Job Title: Middle School Youth Director
Classification: Full-Time Status
Summary of the position: The ideal candidate for the Middle School Youth Director position at Woodmont Christian Church should have a mature, grounded, and growing Christian faith and be comfortable building relationships with students, their parents, and volunteers. They should be able to manage multiple systems of ministry simultaneously and have a collaborative, learning stance toward building a thriving youth ministry. Experience in ministry and/or working with teenagers and proven experience managing complexity are required. A deep appreciation of the Disciples of Christ tradition is necessary, and experience working on a large church staff or in a similar role is desirable.
- Mature, grounded, and growing Christian faith.
- Ability to manage multiple systems of ministry simultaneously.
- Collaborative, learning stance toward building a thriving youth ministry.
- Experience in ministry and/or working with teenagers.
- Proven experience managing complexity.
- Design and implement initiatives to increase middle school youth participation.
- Foster relationships with all middle school youth and families, including non-participants.
- Ensure essential systems of effective ministry are in place and updated.
- Collaborate with other staff to connect youth to the church.
- Design and implement a student leadership program.
Salary Range:$60,000 - $72,000
- Contact: Laura Addis
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 214-236-3663
- Address: 3601 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215