Diocesan Youth Minister – The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis
The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Full-Time
The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis is called by Christ to welcome and witness in central and southern Indiana.
Grounded in God’s love in Christ, the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis and its people:
- Serve as beacons of Christ in central and southern Indiana and beyond
- Offer a generous invitation and welcome
- Stand with the vulnerable and marginalized to transform systems of injustice
- Connect with other Episcopalians, ecumenical and interfaith partners, and advocacy groups
- Develop clergy and laity to lead the church of today and tomorrow.
The Diocese of Indianapolis is seeking a Diocesan Youth Minister to be called to unabashedly promote and celebrate the faith formation of young people in the diocese.
This inclusive and innovative diocese spans 200 miles in southern and central Indiana including 47 churches. The Diocesan Youth Minister will be charged with equipping and encouraging parish-level leaders through community, connection, and trainings; visioning and leading meaningful initiatives and events with youth alongside a leadership team, and managing the administrative aspects of the diocesan youth ministry. Follow this link to learn more and apply.